Tuesday, June 10, 2008

6

Monday, June 04, 2007

Sunshine for your day...

Does anyone remember this creepy sunshine teletubby baby?



Here is my version.




I love static.



wild hair.jpg


Friday, May 25, 2007

Currently Listening
REO Speedwagon - The Hits
By Reo Speedwagon
see related
Last weekend we went to the renaissance faire in Muskogee for the first time. It is certainly not dull and an interesting people watching experience. They had some cool belly dancers:



and of course there is my everlasting fascination with cutout pictures:



Now I would love to say that Annabelle was advanced enough to pose as if she were eating that turkey leg but the truth is that she licks everything. Nevertheless it made for a good picture.:)


Annabelle also got some cool new shades but is still trying to get the hang of putting them on herself. Either way she likes them.





Tuesday, May 22, 2007

This warms momma's heart...

493562281_77ccf7ec38_o


Friday, May 18, 2007

Pool mischief

Ab and I went outside to play today and she promptly went to her pool. I told her not to get in it as she was fully dressed and it was too cold to swim. I turned my back for less than a minute and then heard a delighted cackle and turned to see...


and


She didn't seem to mind the cold.
Other random pics:


To all you plant experts out there: Is this Poison Ivy?

No comments: