Tuesday, June 10, 2008

4

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Who me?

Last week I left Ab in my room while I cleaned up. During my shower she closed the bathroom door which is no surprise as she has been into closing doors lately. When I got out of the shower I opened my door to this sight.




We spent the weekend in Lousiana with my parents and had good food and fun. It was nice to be able to play outside. If you are enjoying the nice weather this weekend I brought it back with me. :) Your welcome.:)



Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Sickie

Well Annabelle is not getting better as I thought. We went in today for her 15 month check up and they said her cold had moved to her chest and she now has bronchiolitis and non infected fluid on her ears. So we were given an inhaler with special apparatus for her and I get to tackle her several times a day to get her to breathe the medicine for 6 breaths. This should be fun to try while Josh is at work tommorrow. Because of this she got out of her shots until next week. I am beginning to become suspicious as this is the THIRD check up in a row that we have had to put off due to illness. She only gets sick when its time for shots. hmmmm. this picture sums it up anyhow:



Josh frequently reminds me that she is not my dolly but my kid but sometimes I forget...:)




Friday, January 26, 2007

Currently Watching
Muppets From Space
By Dave Goelz, Steve Whitmire, Bill Barretta, Jerry Nelson, Brian Henson, Kevin Clash, Frank Oz, Jeffrey Tambor, F. Murray Abraham, Rob Schneider, Josh Charles, Ray Liotta, David Arquette, Andie MacDowell, Kathy Griffin, Pat Hingle, Hulk Hogan, Veronica Alicino, David Lenthall, Richard Fullerton
see related
So, our kitchen faucet has a couple of holes in it. Oddly enough those holes don't spray when the cold water is on. They only spray when the very hot water is running. I guess they need to let off some steam.


Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Currently Reading
The New Strong-Willed Child: Birth Through Adolescence
By James Dobson
see related
I have had this book recommended to me on more than one occasion so here we go...

PS I would not want to be related to Jack Bauer would you?



Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Currently Watching
The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (Widescreen Edition)
By Amber Tamblyn, Alexis Bledel, America Ferrera, Blake Lively, Jenna Boyd, Bradley Whitford, Nancy Travis, Rachel Ticotin, Mike Vogel, Michael Rady, Leonardo Nam, Maria Konstadarou, George Touliatos, Kyle Schmid, Erica Hubbard, Emily Tennant, Jacqueline Ann Steuart, Sarah-Jane Redmond, Ernie Lively, Kendall Cross
see related

It's a picture day.

We had lots of pretty ice so I played some with our new camera. It still is ironic to me how the sky can be so clear and blue with plenty of sun and then you go outside and it's twenty degrees. I went out in my slippers and one came off and I had to step on the ice with my poor bare foot. I am sorry foot for abusing you when I could have covered you with a nice warm shoe and sock that stays on. BRRR.


Some random Annabelle pics:

Our little cowgirl.
Channeling her inner rocker chick.

And one more Judge pic.



We ventured out today due to cabin fever. Annabelle had not been outside the house since Thursday and was showing signs. We made it to Sam's and Target slowly and w/o incident. As we were headed to the neighborhood exit, Annabelle was laughing with joy to be out of the house. AHHH mission accomplished! Sanity has returned for now.


stress...

Well, 24 is back on so I look forward to the next 20 sleepless Monday nights...


Thursday, January 11, 2007

Currently Listening
Celtic Woman
By Celtic Woman
see related

The honorable judge grandpa

I know I have something to post about but I am too tired to remember it all. Josh's dad was sworn in and made official as judge Monday.


The new judge.
And Annabelle was working on learning to accessorize.


For those interested a video of the five minute ceremony is available for your viewing pleasure at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYmVGxs2I1I
This was a historical occasion in this county as the last swearing in had been in 1968!
Hmmmm I am so sleepy. I had better go find some caffeine. snooze out baby and see ya'll later!


Saturday, December 30, 2006

Toddle, Toddle, Toddle

News of the week: Annabelle is officially toddling around! We have known for sometime that she was able but the was a lack of motivation. Over the holiday she finally gave herself rug burn and wala: she had to find a new way to get around. If she can she still prefers to walk on her knees so I provide the following video as proof since I don't know when ya'll will get to see it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCuyal_S6s8

We had a pretty good Christmas. We did not arrive at the Bozarth Farm until 11:00pm last Saturday night which was nice for the road trip since Annabelle slept. Of course when we arrived she then was rested and wired.

About midnight she went to bed regardless of her energy level.
Christmas Eve, we spent some time at the great grandparents and hung out with cousins.


They also had a really cool playstation game with guitars. It's the first game I have ever really whooped Josh at and thoroughly enjoyed.

Christmas morning we opened presents. Annabelle doesn't really care yet. When I told my dad this he assured me that the greed would come easily on its own soon enough. (yikes) True I am sure. Right now she prefers to sit on them.
Not sure what this is but it was funny.


Saturday, December 23, 2006

blank




Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Currently Listening
Canadian Homecoming
By Bill Gaither, Gloria Gaither, Homecoming Friends
It is Well With My Soul
see related
My cat, Smoothie,
has cat acne. Oh yes people it's a real thing. What a good use of our money to find that out at the vet today. What a weirdo.

A couple of weekends ago we went to the Christmas parade downtown. It was quite chilly and in making sure that we had proper bundling for AB I forgot to prepare myself. Brrrrr.



My favorite float was the giant shopping cart from Reasor's.

Hmmmm, I wonder if we wore her out. She's too tired to let go of her cup.

Oh yeah, Don't knock my musical choice until you have heard that song. Three part harmony joined by twin fiddles. hooooo, boy really good stuff. you too can hear at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vaar6Ij55ig

EDIT: If anyone wants to tackle or knows someone who could tackle the lead part I would love to put a group together to do that song for church!!

No comments: