Saturday, January 30, 2010

Snow days

I love that snow days make us(me) slow down. I get a few things done that I am too hurried to do normally. (one day I WILL finish painting the guest room) However, snow makes the kid bored with only seeing what kind of reactions she can get from her parents doing various unproductive things. We watched The first two LOTR yesterday and are watching the 3rd tonight. We have played in the snow and might try to make the snow cream tonight after pizza.



This one is actually from the last snow storm. Unfortunately not our work but amusing none the less



For my exercise today I walked down the road to warehouse market to pick up a few essentials- coffee, trash bags, Whipping cream , butterfinger and heathbar bits to make snow cream sundaes with.;) oh and brown boots. I love my big red backpack.
Chillin.
Smoothie gets to come inside which is good and bad for him. He does love to snuggle. :)
snow fun.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.